- Go to Destiny (link below) and log in to your account (wcs email and lunch number).
- Select a book and put it on hold.
- Email Ms. Ringo to let her know you put it on hold (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Books will be delivered to homeroom teachers during grade level Exploratory times to limit class disruption.
- Homeroom teachers will deliver the book(s) to the student.
Need to turn in books?
- Bring your book to the library.
- Put it on the quarantine shelf for the corresponding day.
- Go back to class.
Books will be held in quarantine for seven days before they are checked in and ready to go out again.
Read and listen to books?
- Go to the NC Kids Digital Library (https://nckids.overdrive.com/).
- Click Sign In
*When prompted, choose Appalachian Regional Library.
*Username: Lunch number
*Password: Last four digits of lunch number
*All of these links can also be found by going to the WWMS website and clicking on Student Links.
*Remember that ALL WCS students may check out books from the Wilkes County Public Library using their lunch number.
Ms. Ringo’s email is email@example.com